Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fiber Optical Toslink Digital Audio Optic Interface 6 Foot Cable Customer / User Review

As stated in other reviews, bits are bits. If they get from one system component to another, you're doing just as well with a $9 cable as a $60 one. Monster and other companies are ripping consumers off with gobbledeygook buzzwords designed to obscure the mind and open the pocketbook.

I have installed this cable in my system, and its performance delivering 5.1 channel and DTS from my DVD player to my receiver is flawless. Identical to the other more expensive optical cable I have.

One thing to note: While the list price of this item is $3.25, the shipping was around $6, which is pretty high, but for a total of $9 or so, you get what you'd have to pay $20 or more for at other outlets. $9 is a very good price compared to the rest of the market for optical cable.

0 comments: