Sunday, January 27, 2008

SanDisk 2GB SD Memory Card 2 GB (SDSDB-2048, Bulk Package) Customer / User Review

This is a common thing I've found on the internet, especially on Ebay, but more and more on Amazon these days too. I selected several SD memory cards, placed them in my cart. When I went to check out, the total for the cards was about $70. The shipping was more than $85., and the tax was more than $12. The actual shipping charges would be less than $5. I don't know why these people do business this way.

At best its dishonest, and at worse, its fraud. For me its a complete turn-off, and I won't do business with these kind of people. I just wish Amazon had a way for me to filter these merchants from my searches so I don't waste so much of my time. As this practice becomes more frequent on Amazon, I find myself using Amazon less. I can see a time in the near future where I'll only use Amazon for book purchases.

0 comments: