Sunday, January 27, 2008

SanDisk SDSDH-2048-901 2 GB Ultra II Secure Digital Memory Card (Retail Package) Customer / User Review

I've heard people having problems with this card using older cameras and readers. I've taken 3500 pictures with my Canon Powershot S80 and have never had a problem. I download my pictures using a Lexar 7 in 1 reader. I never use the camera software since it's half-baked and designed for newbies who lack access to Photoshop, it's browser or the bridge.

Before deciding not to benefit from the extra space this 2gb card offers, check your camera manufacturer's site to see if your camera is compatible. Most older camera's and readers will not work with this card and those that do, usually require you to format the card in-camera before you use it.

Great storage space for vacations. I might need to get a second card.

0 comments: